MJ’s a mom & a wife, avid book/tv/music/movie lover, sci-fi & comic geek, knows her way around a toolbox, loves live music & comedy, is more than a little addicted to social media and chocolate, isn’t afraid to get dirty in the yard, roots for the underdog, has a Masters in Sarcasm but a real background in Music and Sociology/Criminal Justice, loves animals, can throw a spiral, and generally tries to keep all four wheels on the road 99% of the time.
- Domestic fun – cooking, gardening, DIY
- Sports (all kinds!) Watching, playing, cheering…especially her son’s and U of L! Plays golf poorly, but enjoys it.
- Live Music, Theater & Art
- Family Activities (Married & Mom to a teenaged son)
- Has become forcibly involved in red-neckery like camping thanks to her husband
- Sci-Fi & Comic book geek
- World-Class Penny-Pincher
- March of Dimes
- Breast Cancer Awareness – mom is a survivor
- Animal Shelters – 2 adopted kitty-kids
- Children’s Charities (Clip for Kids, Hope’s Closet)