We believe employees are our most important resource, and that’s why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don’t just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance across many dynamic industries.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our customers’ experience, create loyalty and build communities.
SummitMedia Louisville MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE We are looking for a sales professional to join our high performance sales team. We are not just about radio! Through our digital marketing division, we also provide local, regional, and
Position: Account Executive
A SummitMedia Account Executive is responsible for generating media revenues for our Louisville Market properties in both Broadcast Radio and Digital Marketing. As an Account Executive, you will also create revenues by working collaboratively with Sales Management, making sales presentations and by directly selling to key, primary, secondary and target accounts. You will service and secure mutually beneficial relationships with various local business, agencies and/or individuals that have a desire to reach their target audience through various advertising channels and services we offer at SummitMedia Louisville
- Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs based solutions to achieve them
- Oversee campaign execution and analysis
- Provide consultation to sales managers, sales teams and clients
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard working, integrity, relationship builder with a winning attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
If interested, please forward your resume to Eric Fow, Digital/ General Sales Manager at Summit Media Louisville, 612 South 4th St, Louisville, KY 40202 Attn: Eric Fow or email to Eric.Fow@summitmediacorp.com
It is the policy of SummitMedia, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination.