We believe employees are our most important resource, and that’s why we hire the best and brightest. It is with this belief that we strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. At Summit, you don’t just have a job, but the opportunity to grow and advance in a dynamic operation. In Louisville, we operate 4 FM radio stations: 106.9 PLAY, Q 103, 107.7 THE EAGLE, and 103.9 THE HAWK. We also offer a complete array of digital products to help market our radio stations and businesses effectively.
What Is It Like To Work Here?
At Summit Media, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience, and expression are valued. United, our creative and strategic minds will discover new ways to shape and craft our listener’s and customers’ experience, thus creating brand loyalty.
Our Culture, Our People
Media businesses everywhere continue to undergo enormous change. Ours is based on simple principles.
- Is straightforward;
- Respects the past but is forward looking;
- Places great emphasis on open, honest, and direct dialogue;
- Handles decisions with immediacy; and
- Is innovative and knows no boxes.
- At Summit, our people thrive because individual points of view, experience and expression are valued.
Job Title of Open Position: Part-time Street Team Crew
Description: Street Team Crew member to be part of our street teams and the face of the stations. The Street Team will be interacting with listeners at events, setting up displays, facilitating games as well as other duties as assigned by the Promotions Director. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to interact with listeners, and musical artists, while managing quick event set ups, tear downs and everything in between. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is dynamic and fast paced.
At SummitMedia Louisville, we have a passion for great radio and digital content. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant.
Under the supervision of the Promotions Director, the Street Team member is responsible for assisting in the execution of any and all station and company events. This may include concerts, live remote broadcasts, station appearances, internal company events and/or conferences and more. Any events that will be serving alcoholic beverages will be staffed with only employees who are 21 years or older.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Setting up station events: raising tents, plugging in sound systems, putting up signage/banners.
- Interacting with listeners, leading games, and operating our prize wheel, and perhaps speaking on the microphone/PA.
- Successfully communicate with several different types of positions: listeners, employees, management at events, and clients.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned by the Promotions Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entering all contesting into promosuite
- Scheduling social post and contest
- Manage promotions inventory
- Run errands
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Use of your cellphone
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License, current auto insurance, and a clear driving record.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and have a positive attitude
To apply via email, please submit a cover letter, and resume to: Brent.Turner@Summitmediacorp.com or send via U.S. mail to:
Summit Media Louisville, 612 S. Fourth Street Louisville, KY 40202 . No calls please.
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency
Position: Account Manager
SummitMedia LLC Louisville is currently looking for a Full Time Account Manager that will be responsible for generating media revenues in the market. As an Account Manager, you will be expected to establish strong relationships with local businesses and agencies. You will work collaboratively with your clients and sales management to create complete marketing solutions to reach their target audiences. Other responsibilities include: finding and acquiring new business opportunities, presenting complete marketing plans using research tools, attending networking events, oversee campaign execution and attend promotional events. You must present a professional and polished image of the company you represent. Candidate will also work closely with internal departments (ie: programming, promotions, business and traffic) to help fulfill the client’s expectation with regard to all areas of their business relationship with the company.
The successful candidate must be flexible, personable and able to orchestrate sales and promotional plans developed for clients successfully. The successful candidate must also be organized, dependable, self-motivated and project a professional appearance and friendly demeanor. A valid driver’s license and background check is required.
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient with computer and internet
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record. Must have car with insurance
If you are aggressive, hard working and desire to be the best, please respond as outlined below:
SummitMedia, LLC Louisville
612 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Attention: Eric Fow
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in al personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.